Good news from Miami. Several Hotel receptionist positions open at multiple locations in South and Central Florida.
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Successful history as a front desk agent or related hospitality experience
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
- Handling cash payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
Contact the Escuela de Recepcionistas de Hotel para más información.