What qualifications and functions to expect when working as a hotel receptionist? Here is a description:
You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically greet arriving guests and assist them with check in/out to ensure they are comfortable and feel welcome while also providing information. You will promote hotel services and amenities to the guests.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist them with check in and check out, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with cash transactions.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.